Title
Flag
Mediumcloth
Object number2009.19
Institutional Credit LineCourtesy of the New Bedford Whaling Museum
DescriptionA house flag that flew from the CHARLES W. MORGAN when she was placed on exhibit at Round Hill, ca. 1925-26. The house flag was part of the estate of Co. E.H.R. Green, owner of Round Hill and principal patron of the Morgan.On View
Not on view1745-1925
Charles W. Morgan (Bark)
1725-1960
Charles W. Morgan (Bark)
Charles W. Morgan (Bark)
7/21/1926
Charles W. Morgan (Bark)
Charles W. Morgan (Bark)
late 19th Century
Allen, Everett S.,--1916-1990

