Corporate Name Nasketucket Store
Artist/Maker Palmer, Fred W.
DateCirca 1905
MediumNegative, Nitrate
Dimensions3 1/2 × 3 1/2 in. (8.9 × 8.9 cm)
Object number2000.100.80.140
Institutional Credit LineCourtesy of the New Bedford Whaling Museum
DescriptionNaskatucket Store Fairhaven. Built about 1847. It is located on the North side of the road from Fairhaven to Mattapoisett just west of the Naskatucket Brook. The land had been part of the Jenney Farm.
On View
Not on view