Artist/Maker Goode, Ned
MediumSilver Gelatin Print
Dimensions5 × 7 in. (12.7 × 17.8 cm)
Object number2000.100.2751.51c
Institutional Credit LineCourtesy of the New Bedford Whaling Museum
DescriptionPhotograph of the west facade of the First Unitarian Church, showing the corner of County and Union Streets.
The initial construction of the First Unitarian Church on the corner of County and Union and Union and Eighth Streets began in 1838, though the movement toward a more liberal christian theology for a congregation began much earlier. In 1823, under Orville Dewey, the North Congregational Church became Unitarian, eventually taking up residence in the new building designed by architect Alexander Jackson Davis.
On View
Not on view
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned
Untitled
Goode, Ned