MediumSilver Gelatin Print
Object number2000.100.89.1.1.103
Institutional Credit LineCourtesy of the New Bedford Whaling Museum
DescriptionThe George F. Bartlett residence on William Street, (formerly the home of Sylvia Ann Howland). Mr. Bartlett moved here from 99 Elm Street in 1875, the number then being 124 William Street, but in 1877, it was changed to 188. This house was turned around to face County Street in the spring of 1890, and was then numbered 450 County Street. Mr. William W. Crapo thinks this view is just about as the house looked wen Sylvia Ann Howland lived there, excepting that the carriage house and wood shed buildings attached to this house on the West, originally went to County Street.
On View
Not on view