DateCirca 1885
MediumAlbumen Print; Mounted
Dimensions7 1/2 × 8 1/4 in. (19.1 × 21 cm)
Object number2000.100.614
Institutional Credit LineCourtesy of the New Bedford Whaling Museum
DescriptionBow view of bark Commodore Morris in New Bedford wharf. Commodore Morris, built at Falmouth in 1841, was acquired principally by Eliza N. Swift of Dartmouth in 1865. She made a total of eleven whaling voyages, returning for the last time in 1884.
On View
Not on view