Corporate Name
Steiger Dudgeon Co.
MediumNegative, Glass, Dry Plate
Dimensions6 1/2 × 8 1/2 in. (16.5 × 21.6 cm)
Donor credit lineStandard Times Newspaper collection
Object number1981.61.956
Institutional Credit LineCourtesy of the New Bedford Whaling Museum
DescriptionSteiger-Dudgeon Co. North side of Union Street looking West from Purchase Street. The Eddy building, taken down in 1882 to make way for George M. Eddy & Company's new building in which they opened their new Dry Goods Store, October 13th, 1883.On View
Not on viewLawton's Dry Goods Store
1745-1925
1725-1960
New Bedford Rubber Company

