Artist/Maker
Palmer, Fred W.
DateCirca 1905
MediumNegative, Glass, Dry Plate
Dimensions4 × 5 in. (10.2 × 12.7 cm)
Object number2000.100.80.154
Institutional Credit LineCourtesy of the New Bedford Whaling Museum
DescriptionJoseph Russell house, head of William Street & County Streets, built by Joseph Russell about 1750. House was emoved in 1823 to make room for Charles W. Morgan.On View
Not on view1745-1925
1725-1960

